Saudi German Hospital – Sharjah is part of the largest private hospitals group in the Middle East.
Being the 9th operational hospital in the SGH Group ( Jeddah, Riyadh, Aseer, Madinah, Sanna, Cairo, Hail, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman), with 50 beds SGH Sharjah covers a wide range of medical services including all kinds of specialties, sub-specialties and critical care units with the highest international standards.
Highlights of Saudi German Hospital - Sharjah
- Outpatient Department (OPD) with multi-specialties operating from 09:00 am to 10:00 pm
- 5 Intensive Care Unit(ICU) Beds, 2 Neonatal Intensive Care Unit(NICU)
- Endoscopy Center
- Emergency Department 24/7 facility & critical care area.
- 4 Operating Theaters 24/7 facility
- Dedicated inpatient wards
- 24 Hrs. Pharmacy services available.
- 24 Hrs. Radiology services with MRI, CT scan, X-ray & Mammography, Fluoroscopy.
- Laboratory department 24/7
- Total number of beds (50)