Saudi German Hospital- Sharjah is the 9th operational hospital of SGH Group & is a part of the largest private hospitals group in the Middle East. With 50 beds SGH Sharjah offers a wide range of medical services including all kind of specialties, sub- specialties and critical care with the highest international standards. SGH Group is further expanding our horizon with another 8 hospitals under construction.
Highlights of Saudi German Hospital - Sharjah
- Outpatient Department (OPD) with multi-specialties operating from 09:00 am to 10:00 pm
- 4 Intensive Care Unit(ICU) Beds, 4 Neonatal Intensive Care Unit(NICU)
- Endoscopy Center
- Emergency Department 24/7 facility & critical care area.
- 4 Operating Theaters 24/7 facility
- State of the art Cath-Lab covering vascular, cerebral and cardiac intervention.
- Dedicated inpatient wards for pediatrics, Cardiology, Neurosurgery, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Orthopedic, Neurology & all other major departments
- 24/7 Pharmacy services.
- 24/7 Radiology services (MRI, CT scan, X-ray & Mammography).
- 24/7 Laboratory department (Well equipped)