Saudi German Hospital Dubai Awards & Achievements
- SGH Dubai has the distinction of being the first private hospital in UAE to be awarded the prestigious: Certificate of Excellence, JCI CCPC (Clinical Care Program Certification) For the management of AMI (Acute Myocardial Infarction Program) in January 2018.
- “Best Private Hospital 2016”, Dr. Reem Osman, CEO SGH-Dubai received the award from WHTC.
- Healthcare company of the year 2015 in the Gulf Business industry awards.
- Felicitated in the 4th International Patient Safety Congress and Asian Patient Safety for 2014.
- Best Private Hospital award in 2014.
- “Best Regional Hospital” by European Business Assembly, Italy
Saudi German Hospital Group Awards & Achievements
- SGH Group won two awards in Arab Health 2014 – one for the Outstanding Contribution of an Individual to the Middle East Healthcare Industry Award and the other by Orthopedic Department of SGH Jeddah for the Excellence in Surgery Services Award.
- Eng. Sobhi A. Batterjee has been honored with the “The CEO Middle East Award 2013” in the Healthcare category in a function held at Emirates Towers Hotel, Dubai on September 11th.
- SGH Group has been awarded as “The Top Achiever in Healthcare Provider Category” at the Talent and Diversity Forum held at the Intercontinental Riyadh in Riyadh on 11th December 2013.
- SGH Group has been rated as one of the 100 most popular brands in Saudi Arabia.
- Eng. Sobhi A. Batterjee received Healthcare Industry CEO Award 2008, organized by Middle East Excellence Awards Institute.
- Eng. Sobhi A. Batterjee has been awarded the prestigious National Medal of Cedar – Grade Knight for his exemplary social contribution to the Arab World for his Healthcare and Not-for-Profit Institutions.
- Eng. Batterjee has bagged the prestigious Ernst & Young (E&Y)’s Entrepreneur of the Year Award for 2008 for entire the Middle East and Arab World and represented the region at E&Y’s World Entrepreneur of the Year event held at Monaco in May 2009.
- SGH Group was awarded for Corporate Social Responsibility under Saudi Achievement Awards on, 11 June 2007 at Riyadh.
- SGH Group found a place in the‘50 Most Admired’ companies in the Middle East list for their dynamic innovation, effective leadership, and strong growth in April 2007.
- CEO Middle East Awards announced Eng. Sobhi Batterjee Chairman – Middle East Healthcare Company – Saudi German Hospitals, as Healthcare CEO of the year 2016 for the Outstanding Contribution of an Individual to the Middle East Healthcare Industry.
- Saudi German Hospitals Group has been selected and honored as a Global Growth Company 2014 by the World Economic Forum in a Special Meeting on Unlocking Resources for Regional Development in Istanbul in September 2014.
- SGH Group received an award as the Best Client of the Year from ICD (Islamic Corporation for the Development of the Private Sector) in March 2004.
- SGH Group has been awarded “Specialist Achievement Award for Hospital Development” in the Middle East and North Africa by Arab Health magazine of Dubai and the International Healthcare Advisory Body of ECRI, the USA in February 2004.
- SGH Group has been listed as one of the top 100 Saudi companies by http://www.aleqtisadiah.com, supported by Arab News. SGH Group received Arab Health Award 2009 in the category of “Specialist Achievement Award – Imaging and Diagnostics” organized by The Arab Health Achievement and Innovation Awards.
- Eng. Sobhi A. Batterjee has been selected amongst an elite group of YPO-WPO members as an award recipient for the SEN Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Leadership Award in mid-March in 2009 at Miami, USA.
- Eng. Sobhi Batterjee received Arab Takreem Award in the category of Outstanding Corporate Leader in 2010.
- Eng. Sobhi A. Batterjee received an award for his outstanding contribution to the Arab Society and his Corporate Leadership in establishing the most recognized PAN Arab brand in the Healthcare.
- SGH Group received the prestigious Arab Achievement Awards 2010 in the category of Best Educational Project of the Arab World and Leader of the Healthcare Sector in Arab World.
SGH-Dubai has been awarded as the Most Trusted Healthcare Brand by Global Brands Magazine.