DR. ASAD IZZIDDIN DAJANI
Consultant Gastroenterologist & Hepatologist
About Dr. Dr. Asa’d Izziddin Dajani
Dr. Asa’d Izziddin Dajani obtained his Medical degree Cum Laude from the Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University in Egypt. He pursued his postgraduate studies and activities in internal medicine in the UK, and Austria.
Dr. Dajani is a consultant Gastroenterologist and hepatologist. He has an experience of having worked at various hospitals in Egypt, Kuwait, Austria and United Arab Emirates, gaining wide experience in his field. In 1984, he relocated to the UAE, where he was instrumental in establishing the Endoscopy service at the Kuwait and Al Qassimi Hospitals in Sharjah. He has Jordanian board diplomate (Highest consultancy diploma in Jordan), Fellowship of the Royal College of Physicians and surgeons of Glasgow and Fellowship of the American College of Gastroenterologists.
Dr. Dajani regularly attends and participates in local, regional as well as international conferences and shares his expertise with his peers all over. He is regularly invited as a guest lecturer to various medical conventions, institutes, and pharmaceutical sponsored meetings locally, regionally and internationally. Dr. Dajani has many publications to his credit in reputed local as well as international Medical journals. He has also presented at many conferences and seminars worldwide.
Area of interest :
- Esophago-gastro-duodenoscopy with biopsy (upper endoscopy)
- Recto-Sigmoido-Colonoscopy with biopsy (Lower endoscopy)
- Polypectomy ( Simple/ piecemeal resection)
- Foreign body removal
- PEG (Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy)
- Gastric Balloon Implantation/Removal
- Ultrasonic guided Liver Biopsy
- Ascites paracentesis (diagnostic/therapeutic)
- Capsule endoscopy (Billcam: ESO, EB, COLON)
- Liver Fibro Scan
- Wireless Capsule pH monitoring
- Diagnosis and treatment all GIT diseases (GIT, Pancreas and liver)
- MB. CHB.- Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University (Kasr Al Aini) Egypt. 1969 – 1975.
- DSM -Diploma of Specialized Medicine in Gastroenterology and Hepatology. The Faculty of Medicine (University of Vienna). 1982 – 1983.
- Jordanian Board Diploma- Certification to practice Internal Medicine as a consultant issued by the Jordanian Medical Council, Amman, 1984.
Other credentials :
- ECFMG, 1976.
- Candian Medical Council Evaluation Examination, 1981.
- FACG, 1993
- FAMCG, 1984
- FRCP(Glas), 2016
More than 30 Years
Language Spoken :