DR. REHAM OMAR
Specialist Medical Oncologist
About Dr. Reham Omar
Dr. Reham Omar received her medical degree 2008 then became resident doctor at Oncology Department, Beni-Suef University, Egypt. During the residency period she was working at Kasr El Ainy Center of Clinical Oncology and Nuclear Medicine as a visitor doctor as well as Clinical Oncology Department Beni-Suef University. Her practice has mainly involved in management of different solid tumor and hematological malignancies. She received her master degree in clinical oncology November 2013 from Beni-Suef University. Since 2014, she has become assistant lecturer of clinical oncology and has sharing in junior oncologist training programs as well as treating cancer patients.
Area of interest :
- Breast cancer: screening, diagnosis and treatment of early, locally advanced and metastatic breast cancer.
- Gastrointestinal tract cancers
- Genitourinary cancers
- Gynecological cancers
- Lung cancers
- Soft tissue sarcoma
- Head and neck cancers
- Metastasis of unknown primary
- Hematological cancers: different types of lymphoma, multiple myeloma, acute and chronic leukemia
- Palliative care and others.
- Master degree in clinical oncology.
- M.B.BCh degree in medicine and surgery.
More than 8 Years
Language Spoken :
English & Arabic