SAUDI GERMAN HOSPITAL SHARJAH
Family Medicine Department
Family Medicine Specialists are trained in medical care for patients of all ages in several major medical areas and can refer you for further specialist treatment if required.
- Allergy testing.
- Chronic conditions, such as diabetes, asthma and heart disease
- Acute problems like respiratory infections, chest pain, abdominal pain & headache.
- Preventive medical care including chronic disease screening and immunizations.
- Advice about how to stay healthy through proper diet & exercise.
- Minor surgical procedures
- Bone and joint care.
- Well-woman care, reproductive counselling, family planning.
- Mental and behavioral health issues such as anxiety, depression, substance abuse and insomnia.
- General consultations and visits for sick adults and children.
- Management of chronic health conditions.
- Vaccination visits for travel and routine vaccine updates for adults and children.
- Management of minor injuries.
Call for Information & Appointment 800 2211 / +971 4389 0000 : email@example.com