SAUDI GERMAN HOSPITAL SHARJAH
The Neurology Department of SGH Sharjah, through well trained and experienced staff provides the finest and the most recent health care services in managing all neurological disorders, guided by the most recent neurological guidelines.
- Management of epilepsy cases.
- Management of multiple sclerosis cases.
- Management of all central nervous system infections.
- Management of all types of peripheral neuropathy.
- Management of all types of headaches, dizziness and vertigo.
- Management of neck and low back pain.
- Management of poor concentration, memory deficits, and Alzheimer disease.
- Management of Parkinson disease and movement disorders.
- Management of sleep disorders.
The neurology department is equipped with the latest diagnostic devices and tools for diagnosis of different neurological disorders:
- Electroencephalography (EEG).
- Video-EEG monitoring.
- Sleep laboratory for diagnosis of all sleep disorders.
- Electromyography for diagnosis of different muscle diseases (EMG).
- MRI brain that can detect acute stroke within 30 minutes from the onset.