SAUDI GERMAN HOSPITAL SHARJAH
Ophthalmology department of Saudi German Hospital is a modern sophisticated facility, with a mission to provide comprehensive high quality care for all eye diseases
Determination of vision and eye refraction :
Myopia, Hypermetropia, Astigmatism, Presbyopia
Congenital glaucoma, Open angle glaucoma, Closed angle glaucoma, Secondary glaucoma
- Cornea ulcer, Corneal foreign body
- Corneal dystrophies and degenerations
- Keratoconus, Trachoma, Pterygium
- Diabetic retinopathy
- Age related macular degeneration
- Retinal detachment, Retinal vascular diseases, ROP
Strabismus (squint) Services
Esotropia, Exotropia, Amblyopia
Conjunctiva & lacrimal System Services
Allergic conjunctivitis, Infectious conjunctiviti, Conjunctival foreign body
Pterygium, Nasolacrimal duct obstruction,Dry eye disease, Red eye
Anterior uveitis, Posterior uveitis, Pan uveitis
Congenital cataract, Senile cataract, Traumatic cataract, Secondary cataract
- Cataract diagnostic.
- All refractive errors (Myopia, Hyperopia, presbyopia, and Asigmatism ) with most modern AUTO RIF/KERATOMETER
- Diagnostic glaucoma: applanation tonometer, air puff tonometer, pachymetry, OCT RNFL, gonioscopy, anterior segment OCT
- Diagnostic of retinal disorders: direct and indirect fundoscopy, Most modern angio OCT, B-scan ECHO.
- Diagnostic of corneal disorders.
- Squint and amblyopia study.
- Refractive Cataract Surgery included Multifocal and Toric intraocular lens implantation.
- High Myopia and Hyperopia correction by Implantable Contact Lenses (ICL).
- Glaucoma surgery with most advanced techniques (Ahmad valve implantation, express shunt, and MIG’s).
- Pediatric glaucoma diagnosis and management.
- 23 gage vitrectomy for retina and vitreous disorders.