The Orthopaedic department at SGH has traditionally been its strongest among other specialties. We have highly qualified and western trained staff to deal with any bone or joint problem and further rehabilitation. We are sure that once you visit us, you will never look back or consider another hospital for your Orthopedic needs. All types of trauma and fractures including spinal trauma, sports injuries including knee, ankle, shoulder and other joints problems are taken care of.
Joint Replacement Surgery
- Total Knee Replacement (TKR)
- Unicompartmental Knee Arthroplasty (UKA)
- Total Hip Replacement Surgery (THR)
- Shoulder Replacement Surgery
- Knee Arthroscopy (meniscal repair, mensectory, synovial debridement)
- Ligament reconstruction
Limbs Reconstruction / Deformity Correction
- Alignment Correction ( Bowed legs, Knocked knees, Rotational Deformities)
- Fracture ( Non union and Mal union)
- Leg length discrepencis
- Limbs lengthening
- All pediatric injuries.
- Congenital problems with hips, knees and feet.
- Hand Trauma
- Tendon repair
- Microscopic Nerve Repair
- Traumatic and Non traumatic hand anormalies
- Congenital anormalies of hand
- Benign and malignant tumor resection
- Limb salvage / reconstruction Surgery
Back pain, Disc problems, Spinal stenosis, Spinal tumors, Infection