SAUDI GERMAN HOSPITAL SHARJAH
The Children’s center at Saudi German Hospital provides physical check up, vaccination and specific treats pediatric symptoms. In the first phase of the hospital, we have 5 separate rooms on the 2nd floor exclusively designated for our little patients. These rooms are on the same floor as the OP and PICU. The ward is served by highly qualified Nurses and Doctors who are available 24 Hr./day.
- Children Growth and Development assessment.
- General Pediatric Diseases.
- Pediatrics Infectious diseases.
- Pediatric Allergist.
- Pediatric Vaccination Clinic .
- PICU / NICU
- Newborn Screening Test.
All cases requiring intravenous fluids and antibiotics such as :
- Pneumonia, Dehydration, Gastroenteritis, Urinary Tract Infections.
- All Respiratory Illness that require Inhalation Therapy.
- Acute Asthma.
- Pneumonia and Others.
- Unclear Diseases that require further Investigations and diagnosis.
- Sickle Cell Disease Crisis Management.